Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a new fashion allocation, the following error occurs and allocation is stuck in 'Calculation Waiting' status.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an allocation.
- Manually add locations (e.g., 2 stores).
- Do not select anything in the source section (by default it will use history and parent/diff).
- Go to results section and manually insert quantities.
- Press Recalculate button.
- The attached error is shown and the allocation gets stuck in 'calculation waiting' status. It cannot be accessed by the user.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms