Allocation Stuck in Calculation Waiting Status
(Doc ID 2018324.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a new fashion allocation, the following error occurs and allocation is stuck in 'Calculation Waiting' status.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an allocation.
- Manually add locations (e.g., 2 stores).
- Do not select anything in the source section (by default it will use history and parent/diff).
- Go to results section and manually insert quantities.
- Press Recalculate button.
- The attached error is shown and the allocation gets stuck in 'calculation waiting' status. It cannot be accessed by the user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!