Flex Multilist Is Not Available As An Option In Configurator
(Doc ID 2018539.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Lifecycle Analytics - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 3.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Flex multilist is not available in as an option in Configurator
Flex multilist to be available in as an option in Configurator
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log into Java Client as admin user, and create flex attribute with multilist type under Activities/Page Two and give name "ABC"
2. Run a FULL OPLA ETL load
3. When load is complete, launch the Master Data Sschema (MDS) Configurator
4. Go to Project Portfolio Management > Project
5. Double click Target Column: PPM_PRJ_USRDEF_ML02, select "Activity.Flex Attributes" from Attribute Group
6. See no value is available for "Attribute Name"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document