Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Lifecycle Analytics - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 3.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Flex multilist is not available in as an option in Configurator
Flex multilist to be available in as an option in Configurator
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login to Java Client as admin user, and create flex attribute with multilist type under Activities/Page Two and give name "ABC"
2. Run a FULL OPLA ETL load
3. When load is complete, launch the MDS Configurator
4. Goto Project Portfolio Management > Project
5. Double click Target Column: PPM_PRJ_USRDEF_ML02, select "Activity.Flex Attributes" from Attribute Group
6. See no value is available for "Attribute Name"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms