Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for relevance as on 23-DEC-16
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), at the Sending store, save a transfer request and then reject it. Notice that Transfer Reserved inventory is not cleared.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Transfer request.
- At sending location, note the inventory of item(s) on transfer request.
- Open the request, enter value for requested qty under Accepted column for the item, and SAVE the record.
- Accepted qty for item moves to Transfer Reserved bucket from Available SOH.
- On transfer list, double click and open the transfer request.
- Click on Reject to reject the request.
- Note that Transfer Reserved inventory is not cleared.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms