When Saving a Transfer Request at Sending Store and Then Rejecting, Transfer Reserved Inventory Is Not Cleared
(Doc ID 2018545.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for relevance as on 23-DEC-16
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), at the Sending store, save a transfer request and then reject it. Notice that Transfer Reserved inventory is not cleared.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Transfer request.
- At sending location, note the inventory of item(s) on transfer request.
- Open the request, enter value for requested qty under Accepted column for the item, and SAVE the record.
- Accepted qty for item moves to Transfer Reserved bucket from Available SOH.
- On transfer list, double click and open the transfer request.
- Click on Reject to reject the request.
- Note that Transfer Reserved inventory is not cleared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document