Unexpected Error Occurs When Performing a Return of a Partial Pickup Order Via Customer Search
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An 'Unexpected Error' dialog appears when performing a return of a partial pickup order via customer search.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Transaction (F5) > Click on Orders (F4) > Initiate a new special order by attaching a customer.
- Add 2 items to the order (1234, 4321).
- Tender with partial payment and complete the transaction.
- Go to Transaction (F5) > Click on Orders (F4) > Modify (F3) > Click on Pickup (F4).
- Retrieve the order and do pick-up of item 1234.
- Tender and complete the transaction.
- Go to Return > Click on customer > Search for the same customer which was attached previously to the order.
- Link the customer. A list of transactions will be displayed.
- Select the recent order transaction and press Enter.
- POS shows an 'Unexpected Error' dialog.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms