Issues with XIZP and NO_SUBMIT Error In XItem XML From External System
(Doc ID 2018846.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue 1 - PRICE IS NOT GETTING PICKED UP FROM XIZPDESC RECORD IN XITEM FROM EXTERNAL SYSTEM.
Issue 2 - ITEM MESSAGES ARE ERRORS OUT WITH NO_SUBMIT ERROR.
Instructions to Re-create
Issue 1 -
- Create XItemDesc XML with XIZPDesc.
- Post the message in RDMT into ETXItem Queue.
- See in RMS, RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE has a calculated value using cost from XML and markup % from RPM_MERCH_RETAIL_DEF table. It should be the value from XIZPDesc.
Issue 2 -
- Create style items with Process destination as RMS through XItem.
- Create sku for the style with Process destination as RMS through XItem.
- See CORESVC_ITEM_ERR, all the items are in with error NO_SUBMIT.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!