Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.2 to 13.1 [Release 13.0 to 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.0.x, the totals of the inbound allocations column location breakdown does not match the total value in the item inventory location screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item: XXX and add locations (YYY, ZZZ).
- Create a predist purchase order (PO) for 10 units of the same item and location ZZZ.
- In allocation system, perform an allocation creation for the above PO.
- Check the inventory by item status and notice that inbound allocation is shown as 10.
- Edit the PO and uncheck the INCLUDE ON_ORDER indicator via the front end.
- Check the inventory by item status again. Notice that inbound allocation is zero; however, the total value is shown as 10.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms