Last updated on APRIL 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, font style and size are changing upon checking and unchecking the Item row in the Detail Matching screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) and receive it fully.
- Create an invoice with cost discrepancy.
- Navigate to Summary Match screen and search by using the above PO.
- Navigate to Detail Matching screen.
- Check and uncheck item row and notice that font style and size was changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms