Item Parent UDAs Are Cascaded To Item Children While Configuration Is Set To NO
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item parent UDAs are cascaded to item children while configuration is set to "NO".
RMS 14.1 UDA cascade configuration is set to 'N' (CORESVC_ITEM_CONFIG.CASCADE_UDA_DETAILS = 'N').
XItemDesc message of item Parent containing several, say 5, UDA LOV values, is uploaded into RMS with 5 UDA values in UDA_ITEM_LOV table.
XItemDesc message of item Children containing 1 UDA FF value, is uploaded into RMS with :
1. 1 UDA value in UDA_ITEM_FF table. This is expected result.
2. 5 UDA values in UDA_ITEM_LOV table. These UDA values cascaded from item Parent are NOT expected.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Send an XitemDesc message of item Parent with n UDA LOV values to RIB then to RMS.
2. Send an XitemDesc message of item Children with 1 UDA FF value to RIB then to RMS.
3. Observe UDA values of item Parent and of item Children.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms