The Total Supply Chain Available Inventory Is Insufficient to Meet the Allocated Quantities
(Doc ID 2019984.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation, when trying to allocate a pack item, after freezing the quantity and trying to approve the allocation, the following error occurs:
The alc-server.log shows this error: oracle.retail.apps.alc.service.remote.AllocRemoteException: MLDPath.insufficient_inventory_available
Steps to Reproduce:
- Start allocating a pack whose case size is greater than 1.
- Set the Store Calculation Multiple (SCM) as CASE.
- Calculate the allocation.
- Open the allocation and try to allocate quantities to the store.
- Upon trying to approve the allocation, note the error: "The total supply chain available inventory is insufficient to meet the allocated quantities."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document