Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Memory Based Planner
MRSL: Intransit supply of lot with not enough remain shelf life for SO demand, no planned order generated for fulfilling the SO demand. CBO/SCO engine not recognizing that the in-transit supply is not having enough remaining shelf life. The SO remains unpegged to any supply.
Expected behavior is:
1. If an In-transit lot does not have enough remaining shelf life to be used for a particular sales order, it needs to create a separate planned order if there is no other supply to fulfill the demand.
Plan type is ECC - Constrained without Detailed scheduling.
SO has MRSL of 90 days, demand due date of 02-Mar-2015, SO MRSL date is 31-May-2015.
In-transit supply coming into the org carries a lot with expiration date = 26-May-2015.
Expected result is: plan creates a new planned order with lot with correct remaining shelf life. In-transit lot is not used and remains unpegged in the plan to true demands.
Actual result is: plan does not create a new planned order. The In-transit supply is pegged to expired lot demand. The SO does not have any supply pegged to it. Shows up as Unpegged demand_id in planner log file with debug ON.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In-transit supply with not enough remaining shelf life for a given SO
2. SO with MRSL days specified on the SO line
3. Plan type is constrained without detailed scheduling
4. No new planned order generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms