Post Voided Transactions Do Not Update Hourly Productivity Report in Backoffice
(Doc ID 2020236.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO), post voided transactions do not update in the Hourly Productivity Report unless there is a sale transaction within the same hour.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a sale in the Point of Service (ORPOS) client. Suppose the time of sale is 2:19 AM.
- Log into ORBO from a web browser and navigate to Reports -> Hourly Productivity. We can see that the sale transaction displays correctly in the time increment: 2:00 AM - 2:59 AM.
- Post void the sale transaction above at 4:19 AM from the ORPOS client.
- Go back to the Hourly Productivity Report to view the information for the time increment 4:00 - 4:59 AM. (Also run the task "Transaction Post Processor" before opening the Hourly Productivity Report.)
Actual Result: Nothing displays in the time increment 4:00-4"59 AM.
Expected Result: The information from the post voided transaction should be displayed in this time interval.
- Create a second sale from the ORPOS client within the time increment 4:00-4:59 AM.
- Go back the Hourly Productivity Report to view the information for the time increment 4:00 - 4:59 AM. The report now displays the correct information for the post voided transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document