Passthrough Rating Not Able To Access The ECE Payload Fields In ECE Post Rating Hook
(Doc ID 2020563.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) 18.104.22.168.0, Rating business logic
Pass through rating not able to access the ECE payload fields in ECE post rating hook
Not able to access the payload fields PostRatingExtensionContext extensionContext post rating hook.
1. Created the PostRating Java class and extended the PostRatingExtension.
2. Implemented the methods initialize, execute and shut down methods.
3. In the execute method, calling the usagerequest using extension object.
3. In the execute method trying to access the ECE payload fields using PostRatingExtensionContext object.
4. Declared the required fields and try to get it using the usagerequest supporting methods.
Other issues found:
1. Issue regarding persisting TELCO:GSM:NUMBER_OF_UNITS into Billing and Revenue Management(BRM) event table i.e. NUMBER_OF_UNITS are getting set as 1 in the table event_dlyd_session_tlco_gsm_t.
2. Getting "ClassCastException: java.math.BigDecimal cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer" Error. Due to that the rated file is not having detail record. It contains only header and trailer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document