ITEM_LOC Not Updated with Reset Record when Promotion Ends
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.8 and above, when a promotion ends, ITEM_LOC is not updated with the reset record in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to RPM.
2. Create and apply a clearance to an item/location combination without clearance reset.
3. Create and apply a promotion which applies to that item/location, which applies to Clearance items only.
4. Run Price Event Execution (PEE) & PEERMS batches. Now the promotion is active.
5. Reset the clearance before the promotion ends.
6. Run PEE & PEERMS batches. Clearance reset is executed.
7. Promotion has ended as the clearance has ended.
8. Note that the promo_retail on item/loc has not been updated to be null in the ITEM_LOC table. Instead, it is updated with the regular unit retail although the promotion has ended
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms