Attachments Are Missing When Accessing Attachments Tab via Where Used Tab
(Doc ID 2020906.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attachments are missing when accessing Attachments tab via Where Used tab
1. Login to Web Client
2. Create an Item and add one or more files in Attachments tab
3. Navigate to Manufacturers tab and add a Mfr Part
4. Create an ECO and MCO1 and MCO2 for Item from Actions menu and release it
5. Click on the Mfr. Part Number link in Manufacturers tab of Released Item(MCO1 or MCO2), so that the Manufacturer Part General Info page is displayed
6. Navigate to Where Used tab of Manufacturer Part and click on Item Number link in Where Used table so that the Title Block page of Item is displayed
7. Navigate to Attachments tab of Released Rev Item(ECO or MCO1 or MCO2) and verify the files
-> Attachments are missing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document