Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Store Inventory Management (SIM) WebService to update a delivery_id in SIM is completing successfully but is not updating the required records in the database.
Webservice name : updateFulfillmentOrderDelivery (click for Functional Description diagram)
Steps to Reproduce:
- In SIM, create a pick for the customer order.
- Create a delivery ID for a customer order.
- Under the Delivery screen, click on the Bill of Lading (BOL) button. Enter the Motive, Carrier, and service details.
- Use the WebService operation: updateFulfillmentOrderDelivery under the webservice: /FulfillmentOrderDeliveryBean/FulfillmentOrderDeliveryService
The below elements are part of the sample Request XML:
5. After the above step, check in the SIM DB. The value in SHIPMENT_BOL.TRACKING_NUMBER is not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms