New Supplier Created Results in Doubly Populated Addresses
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that creating a new supplier results in doubly populated addresses.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new Supplier.
2. Go to Address Book and create 3 sites, the last one being a Payment only site.
3. Go to Contact Directory and link all 3 sites to a single contact.
4. Go to Quick Update.
5. Under Purchasing, define Freight Terms to TBD.
6. Under Payment, change Pay Group to Stock.
7. Observe that with this, the Payment only site gets only address type 06 (mandatory address in RMS for suppliers), while the last site gets double addresses.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms