Last updated on MARCH 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
After 'C' picking Stock On Hand (SOH) is not getting decreased from PICK_FROM_CONTAINER when master/child is given.
After performing PICKING operation, UNIT_QTY for PICK_TO_CONTAINER_ID is getting populated properly and we are able to ship that container, however equivalent UNIT_QTY is NOT getting decreased from related PICK_FROM_CONTAINER_ID when PICK_FROM_CONTAINER_ID is any master/child container.
Steps to recreate
1.Item should have stock in the reserve location
a. Single container C1 containing the stock,with master container as 'NONE'.
b. Another container C2 containing the stock with master container M1 and container M1 should be in same location as that of C1.
2. Create a stock order, for one store requesting two units.
3. Generate the PICK_DIRECTIVE
4. In the RF Case Picking screen, enter the master container ID; press F1 Display.
5. Enter the confirm container of the other container present in master container and press Enter.
6. Note the First and Last Container are displayed. Press F4-Done.
7. Get the "No remaining picks" message.
Below are the effects of above scenario:
1: WMS Stock is not decreased from any container.
2: Discrepancy of the item will be there between RMS and RWMS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms