Project Not Showing In Project Report List
(Doc ID 2021202.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Symptom 1: A newly added project that has been published does not show in the list of available projects from BI Publisher reports (also from P6 reports).
- Symptom 2: User's project privileges were modified in P6, now the user cannot run reports without errors regarding the project parameter selected.
- Newly created and published projects appear in the list from BIP reports.
- Edited privileges showing different projects in P6 allows for the user(s) to also report on the same projects without errors.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new project with data
- Ensure the project is enabled for publication and publish the project
- Run a project report (such as Project Plan Hierarchy) and note that the new project doesn't show.
- Edit user privileges in P6 so that users see different projects than they used to
- Attempt to run a report against the recently added projects due to the privilege change
- Errors seen:
P6 on screen: Errors have been encountered while running the report. To resolve, contact your administrator.
P6 WebAccess log: oracle.xdo.webservice.exception.OperationFailedException: PublicReportService::generateReport for reportAbsolutePath [/P6Reports/<path to report>] failed: due to oracle.xdo.server.ServerException: oracle.xdo.servlet.data.DataException: Invalid parameters requested.
BI Publisher log: Illegal parameter value: p_project_id=<Project ID value>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document