Default Approver/Oserver Added in the Earlier Route Is Not Removed Even After Demotion
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workflow criteria does not reset approver/observer even after field value change.
There is workflow criteria in ECO workflow to add approvers/observers when entering a review status, this is based off of a Page Two field (i.e Product Line)
When the Page Two field (i.e Product Line) is set to X, default approver/observer names will be A1, A2, A3.
When the Page Two field (i.e Product Line) is set to Y, default approver/observer names will be B1, B2.
When Page Two field (i.e Product Line) X is selected and the change is routed to a review status, the approver/observer names (A1, A2, A3) stays as original.
The change was returned to pending, the age Two field (i.e Product Line) was changed to Y, and the change was re-routed.
However, the approvers/observers added on the earlier route (A1, A2, A3) is still added
Approver/Observer should be reset based on the Page Two field (i.e Product Line) when rerouted
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Java Client as admin user
2. Enable Change Orders.Part Two.List01, and set a list with entries Y and X.
3. Create Change Order Workflow: ChangeOrderTest
4. On Review status, set criteria for changes having Change Orders.Part Two.List01 in X, and set default approver as users A1, A2, A3
5. Set another criteria for changes having Change Orders.Part Two.List01 in Y, and set default approver as users B1, B2
6. Login to Web Client
7. Create ECO1, and set workflow: ChangeOrderTest
8. Set Part Two.List01 to X and route to Review status. See users A1, A2, A3 are set as approver
9. Demote to Pending status
10. Change the value of Part Two.List01 to Y and route to Review status. See users A1, A2, A3, B1 and B2 are set as approver.
See Default Approvers for the earlier route A1, A2, A3 are not removed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms