Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 10G.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue applies to Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) v10.
When an item is over received, a shortage is posted in RMS TRAN_DATA. In case of a cross country allocation shipment, a cost of tran code 29 is not getting calculated properly when doing Force Received or Sending Location. The cost of tran code 29 is incorrect in TRAN_DATA.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Capture the ITEM_LOC_SOH data for a particular item at the Store & Warehouse. Store and Warehouse should be from different countries.
2. Create a shipment for an allocation for that item from Warehouse to Store. Tran codes 30, 29 get posted at store and 32 at warehouse.
3. Over/partially receive the shipment at store.
4. Perform FORCE RECEIVED/SENDING LOCATION reconciliation from RMS interface. No change in item weighted average cost (WAC) at warehouse and store in between.
5. This will post first a negative shipment at store and then shortage transactions (Tran Code 22) at the warehouse.
6. While posting the negative shipment, the cost of tran code 29 is incorrect in TRAN_DATA.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms