Fatal Exception Occurs When Opening Promo Comp Detail Screen: "No row with the given identifier exists"
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), when attempting to open a vendor funded promotion, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create one vendor funded promotion P1 and associate that promotion with 2 deals. One deal (D1) has a close date the same as the promotion end date; another deal (D2) has a close date greater than the promotion end date.
- Create another vendor funded promotion P2 associated with deal D2.
- The D1 deal, whose close date is the same as the promo end date, will move to Closed status after its close date. Deal status will become C.
The other deal D2, whose end date is after the promo end date, will remain in Active status.
- When the promotion archive batch is run after the promo end date, the P1 promotion will be archived because of deal D1 in closed status.
- Note that P1 is in the PROMO_HIST table, and P2 is still in the PROMO table.
- Try to maintain promo P1 on the Promotion Maintenance screen. Upon opening the promotion component, the system throws the fatal exception.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms