Fatal Exception Occurs When Opening Promo Comp Detail Screen: "No row with the given identifier exists"
(Doc ID 2021370.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), when attempting to open a vendor funded promotion, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create one vendor funded promotion P1 and associate that promotion with 2 deals. One deal (Deal1) has a close date the same as the promotion end date; another deal (Deal2) has a close date greater than the promotion end date.
- Create another vendor funded promotion P2 associated with deal Deal2.
- The Deal1 deal, whose close date is the same as the promo end date, will move to Closed status after its close date. Deal status will become C.
The other deal Deal2, whose end date is after the promo end date, will remain in Active status.
- When the promotion archive batch is run after the promo end date, the P1 promotion will be archived because of deal Deal1 in closed status.
- Note that P1 is in the PROMO_HIST table, and P2 is still in the PROMO table.
- Try to maintain promo P1 on the Promotion Maintenance screen. Upon opening the promotion component, the system throws the fatal exception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document