Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, Scaling functionality returns the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set the supplier inventory management for Warehouse.
- Enter the constraints in each.
- Set the replenishment parameters.
- Check item supplier country of sourcing and ensure the item only has dimensions in each.
- Run the replenishment batches.
- Check the purchase order (PO). Note the error: "Driving cursor found no data"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms