Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Forward Pick Location (FPL) management allowed when records still in ELIGIBLE_INVENTORY table causing pick result messages failing with "Location/Item relation not found" error in RWMS
Steps to recreate the issue
1. Waved stock orders to generate Case Forward (CF) picks
2. Run distribution picks up the stock orders and calculates the eligible inventory based on the current pick face.
3. Once eligible inventory is calculated, the job starts the pick creation process.
4. In between eligible inventory calculation completion and pick creation, the user uses the FPL management screen to move the item to another Forward Case Pick Location (FCPL). The screen also de-associates the item-previous FCPL link.
5. Run distribution generates pick directives based on the old FCPL location. The picker won’t be able to find stock in the old FCPL location, so completes the pick with 0 units and sends the result back to WMS.
6. This pick result message will fail in WMS as the inbound package looks for item-FCPL association to process the pick message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms