Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.0.2 to 13.0.8 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RWMS provides an option to receive a MultiSKU Container in ASN - C type receipt. But also assigns a MXDSKU WIP to each of these containers while the receiving package is printed and prevents the users from doing Multi-SKU putaway.
The content of these cartons needs to be moved into Forward Pick Locations (FPL) locations. But as the WIP is associated with the carton, the system first asks to clear the same and then process the multi SKU putaway.
On receipt of a ASN - C type container with Destination ID as warehouse, system assigns MXDSKU WIP code.
Then on performing putaway, the system errors and asks the WIP to be processed. Hence we need to add a process to clear the WIP and then process the putaway.
This is defeating the purpose of the multi SKU putaway with ASN -C type receipt by adding a new process in between, which is not essential and hampering the warehouse productivity.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an ASN of type C with multiple items in a container.
2. Destination ID for the container need to be Warehouse.
3. Create a ASN type appointment and print receiving audit package.
4. A record is written in Container WIP table with MXDSKU as WIP Code.
5. Process the Container with Putaway screen.
6. System pops a error with Unfinished WIP need to be processed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms