Unshipped Transfer Initiated from SIM Is Not Removed from SIM DB If the Transfer Is Closed by Tsfclose Batch
(Doc ID 2021584.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unshipped Transfers created in SIM are not removed from SIM database if the transfer is closed by tsfclose batch in RMS.
After running the batch, the transfer is in deleted status in RMS TSFHEAD table and the inventory buckets (transfer reserved and transfer expected buckets) in ITEM_LOC_SOH table are released as expected but SIM is not updated.
The transfer is still available for dispatch is SIM.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create a store to store transfer request in SIM and accept the transfer at the dispatching location.
2) Note the inventory buckets in SIM (rk_store_item_soh transfer reserved bucket) and item_loc_soh transfer reserved and transfer expected are updated with the transfer quantity.
3) Setup the SS_AUTO_CLOSE_DAYS number of days as 2 days in UNIT_OPTIONS table and TSF_CLOSE_OVERDUE to Y in SYSTEM_OPTIONS table.
4) run the tsfclose batch and note that the transfer is in deleted status in tsfhead and the item_loc_soh buckets are released with the quantity of the items on transfer.
5) It is expected that the transfer once deleted will not be available in SIM for dispatch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document