Fatal Exception in Price Inquiry Screen: "No row with the given identifier exists"
(Doc ID 2022225.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Retail Price Management (RPM) application is throwing the following error on the Price Inquiry screen when selecting all available zone groups:
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a new store.
- Make sure the store has been created in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Do not range an item to this store.
- Delete this store and execute the dlyprg batch in RMS
- Ensure that the store has been deleted. No rows inserted into RPM_STAGE_DELETED_ITEM_LOC table.
- Now run itemLocDeleteBatch.sh to delete location information from RPM tables.
- Note that after running the RPM item location delete batch, you still see the record in the RPM_ZONE_LOCATION table. This causes an issue with the RPM price inquiry screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document