Fatal Exception in Price Inquiry Screen: "No row with the given identifier exists"
(Doc ID 2022225.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Retail Price Management (RPM) application is throwing the following error on the Price Inquiry screen when selecting all available zone groups:
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a new store.
- Make sure the store has been created in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Do not range an item to this store.
- Delete this store and execute the dlyprg batch in RMS
- Ensure that the store has been deleted. No rows inserted into RPM_STAGE_DELETED_ITEM_LOC table.
- Now run itemLocDeleteBatch.sh to delete location information from RPM tables.
- Note that after running the RPM item location delete batch, you still see the record in the RPM_ZONE_LOCATION table. This causes an issue with the RPM price inquiry screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document