Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), the WastageInventoryAdjustment batch is not generating inventory adjustments for non-sellable packs.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Product Group Type - Wastage.
- Set Variance to a value between 0% and 100%.
- Add a department and class (merchandise hierarchy) to the Product Group (PG) using the hierarchy option.
- Be sure that some of the items in this class are non sellable and stock on hand (SOH) is greater than zero.
- Save the Product Group.
- Schedule the above product group by creating a PG schedule for current day.
- Save the Product Group schedule.
- Run the SIM batch WastageInventoryAdjustments.sh.
- In SIM PC application, go to Main Menu > Inventory Adjustments.
- Check if Inventory Adjustments were created. Note that NO inventory adjustments were generated.
- Now using SIM PC GUI, create a manual inventory adjustment for the same item and find that there are no problems.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms