ReSA Currency Rounding Validation is Performed Against an Incorrect Field
(Doc ID 2022392.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA), currency rounding is validated against an incorrect field.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up Currency Rounding Rules in ReSA.
- Create an RTLOG file with Cash tender type transactions.
- Process RTLOG file.
- Go to the Error List screen (saerrlst) for the store that was loaded. Screen displays a "Transaction Out of Balance "error.
- Create another RTLOG file with Cash tender type transactions having 'check_no' field populated.
- Process RTLOG file again.
- Go to the Error List screen (saerrlst) for the store that was loaded. Transaction is successfully loaded and no errors are reported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document