Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA), currency rounding is validated against an incorrect field.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up Currency Rounding Rules in ReSA.
- Create an RTLOG file with Cash tender type transactions.
- Process RTLOG file.
- Go to the Error List screen (saerrlst) for the store that was loaded. Screen displays a "Transaction Out of Balance "error.
- Create another RTLOG file with Cash tender type transactions having 'check_no' field populated.
- Process RTLOG file again.
- Go to the Error List screen (saerrlst) for the store that was loaded. Transaction is successfully loaded and no errors are reported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms