Last updated on MARCH 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.1, we cannot perform Location Ranging for a sellable, non-orderable item. An error is encountered in the Item Location form:
This also causes the Like Store creation to fail when copying the Item/Location relationship from Source Store to New Store across all items (even those items that are orderable).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new item: Choose Regular Item, Sellable Yes, Orderable No, Inventory No.
- Choose Item Number Type as ORIN and Tran Level = 2.
- Populate the Description and notice that Supplier link (left side) is blue (not required).
- Key in values to required links (Country/Retail by Zone).
- Click on Locations.
- Range to a location (i.e., Warehouse).
- Click on Apply and see the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms