Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), when the Filter option is used to fetch schedules based on the "next schedule date", NULL records are displayed along with the next schedule date records.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Product Schedule Group to start from 25/07/2015 till 30/07/2015, daily basis.
- Save and exit the Product Schedule Group menu.
- Come back to the Product Schedule Group menu and open the filter.
- In the NEXT SCHEDULE DATE field, key in 25/07/2015.
- Note that all the past records where next date is null ( Final date < sysdate ) are also displayed. It is expected that only the exact matched records for the filter criterion would be displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms