Transactions Which are Revised and Post Voided on Same Day Are Not Getting Exported to Retail Data Warehouse (RDW) Files
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.10 to 12.0.12 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Sales Audit Transaction which are revised or having multiple revisions when post voided do not get export to Retail Data Warehouse (RDW) files.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Load RTLOG having SALE , RETURN transactions.
2. Total and Audit the store day.
3. Export the data to RDW system.
4. Select a 'SALE' transaction , edit it via Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) form. Revision 2 of the transaction should be created.
5. Void the above transaction(in step 4) on same date.
6. Export it to RDW system.
7. RDWF file will not have record for revised transaction.
8. Repeat steps from 4-7 for 'Return' tran_type transaction also.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms