Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue described in this document is known to Oracle, and a fix already scheduled for future release.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In "item-supp-origin-country" screen, the field "Min. Quantity" is not translated correctly for a user logging with Portuguese-Brazilian language. It is displayed as "Quantidade Máx." however it should be "Quantidade Min.".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to RMS with a user having Portuguese-Brazil language.
- Navigate to Items and create a new item.
- Fill the mandatory fields then go to "itemsuppctry" form.
- Check the Ordering Information section.
- Notice "Min. Quantity" is translated as "Quantidade Máx."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms