During Submit of Catch Weight Item and Its Child (Barcode), Two Errors Occur: "Sale / Order Type Should Not Be Null"
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), during submit of a catch weight item and its child (barcode), two errors occur (only for barcode):
• Sale Type should not be null for Catchweight Items.
• Order Type should not be null for Catchweight Items.
Item is submitted (and may be approved later on), but the barcode remains in 'Worksheet' status.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a catchweight item.
- Create barcode item *child.
- Submit the parent. Error occurs.
- Notice that the parent item submits, however the child item (barcode) remains in worksheet status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms