Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), allocation status is approved vven when quantity is cancelled for the allocation.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create, submit, and approve an item in RMS.
2. Create, submit, and approve a purchase order (PO) in RMS.
3. Create a new allocation in the Allocation application.
4. Cancel all items on the PO in RMS.
a. Message appears: Do you want to cancel all items on this order? (Choose Yes)
b. Message appears: Do you want to cancel the allocation? (Choose No)
c. Cancel Reason: [Buyer Cancelled] (Choose Ok)
5. Check the Allocation status. It is still in Approved status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms