Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : ECE 184.108.40.206.0 version, Rating business logic
In a setup involving OCOMC (offline mediation controller ) + ECE + PDC + BRM , it is observed that a CDR that goes into suspense at OCOMC is also getting rated by ECE and later on, REL fails with an error while loading the rated output (which has no balance impact record).
ECE version - 220.127.116.11.0
OCOMC - 18.104.22.168.0
PDC - 11.1 Patch Set (PS) 4
BRM - 7.5 PS 6
- Created a charge offer, which has charges for different impact categories as per the zone model selected.
- Purchased that Charge Offer for a customer.
- The CDR placed (into OCOMC) has calledId (destination) that does not fit into any of the impact categories of the Zone Model.
For example : Zone model has 3 Impact Categories :
1- Local - 009197 (Destination)
2- National - 009200 (Destination)
3- International - 009202 (Destination)
And the CDR placed has CalledId as 00805080888. This does not match the destination patterns above.
- The CDR goes to ECE_DC Node.
- Over there it shows successful output, but later logs an error.
- The CDR also gets rated by ECE, then RatedEventFormatter produces the sol42 (output) file.
- There is also a NAR suspense file in the suspense dir of ECE_DC.
- Later, when pin_rel tries to load the sol42 file, it fails with error "ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error".
Expected result :
* CDR should be suspended/rejected by ECE_DC and should NOT be sent to ECE for rating at all.
* Furthermore, if the output file is produced with no balance impact record for any reason, it should not fail when pin-rel tries to load it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms