Last updated on JUNE 26, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 8.0.0 and later
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.0 and later
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT) or Asset Liability Management (ALM) 8.0, you get the following error in the log file after running the Source Model Generation for the "Staging" data source:
CHECKING VALIDITY OF EXTRACT -->T2T_STG_CASA_TXNS_SUMMARY
Column LEGAL_ENTITY_ID which is not in the table DIM_ACCOUNT
So please delete or remove the column from the EXTRACTS DEFINITION
Note: The log file is located in /<ftpshare>/STAGE/<DataSource>.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Data Management Tools
- Go to Data Sources
- Under "Mapped Sources", select the PFT/ALM Staging Data Source
- Under "Map", in "Source Applications", click on the PFT/ALM Staging Data Source
- Select "Generate Source Model"
- Click Ok to replace the existing source if prompted
- Click on Generate in the Generate Source Model window
You get the message " For more information check the log file". The error is found in the log file in /<ftpshare>/STAGE/<Data Source>.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms