Unable to Retrieve the Order Complete Transaction if Transaction Discount was Given During Order Initiate Transaction
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 13.1.x, we are unable to retrieve the order complete transaction if a transaction discount was given during the order initiate transaction. The following message appears:
Press Enter to process return without retrieving transaction information.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add 3 items to sell item screen and apply 10% discount , transaction level.
- Perform pickup for 2 items by selecting the two items and adding customer for this transaction.
- Complete the order initiate transaction by selecting tender.
- Complete the order by picking the items.
- Attempt to return the completed transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms