Not Able to Retrieve Order by Customer Telephone Number
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 14.1.x, we are not able to retrieve orders by customer telephone number. The following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order.
- Go to Transaction |Orders |New | Find |Customer Info.
- Enter the Telephone Number and press Next.
- Customer is found; link the Customer. User is diverted to Sale screen.
- Add item in the Order Transaction.
- Complete the transaction by tendering with the minimal deposit. The order is created.
- Retrieve the order.
- Go to Transaction |Orders |Modify |Fill/Pickup/Cancel Order/View Order Customer | Customer Info.
- Enter the Telephone Number and press Next. The order cannot be retrieved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms