Posting Rounding Difference for ReIM Invoices
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fixed deals are posted with different rounding when the application is set to accept 4 decimals (e.g., fixed deal for 321000 ends up posting with -320999.9592). Deals should be posted with the same amounts.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create fixed deal in RMS (with taxes).
- Make sure system reaches EOM date.
- Run vendinvf (along with its pre and post functions, if applicable).
- Upload fixed deal to ReIM.
- Run ReIM posting.
- Notice that whole numbers in RMS are posted with decimals.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms