Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is thrown while trying to create a new supplier into Retail Merchandising System (RMS) application using Retail Service Backbone (RSB) Supplier Service:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Invoke RSB Supplier Service (operation createSupplierDesc) using SoapUI or any web service testing application.
2. Publish the data as a input request.
3. The above error is thrown as a response.
4. Base RMS tables like SUPS, ADDR are not getting populated.
5. The same error details are recorded in the <RSB_SOAINFRA>.RSB_SERVICE_ACTIVITY table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms