"Error ORA-01722" While Integrating Supplier From External System or Supplier Web Service
(Doc ID 2025284.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is thrown while trying to integrate a new supplier into Retail Merchandising System (RMS) application from external system.
"Error ORA-01722: invalid number returned by program unit RMSAIASUB_SUPPLIER_VALIDATE.POPULATE_ADDR_DATA."
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Invoke RSB Supplier Service (operation createSupplierDesc) using SoapUI or any web service testing application.
2. Publish the data as a input request.
3. The above error is thrown as a response.
4. Base RMS tables like SUPS, ADDR are not getting populated.
5. The same error details are recorded in the <RSB_SOAINFRA>.RSB_SERVICE_ACTIVITY table.
The same failure is noticed when the Supplier is published from E-Business Suite (EBS) or Cloud Financials (CFIN) through Retail Financial Integration (RFI) layer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document