'Cannot Perform Insert' Error Encountered When Performing Cost Resolution Action in ReIM
(Doc ID 2025896.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to resolve a cost discrepancy for a PO (Purchase Order) which was received in different cartons, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a PO with one (1) item.
- Ship/receive it in one shipment, but in 2 different cartons.
- Create one invoice in ReIM with cost discrepancy.
- Run automatch. Invoice status is URMTCH.
- Resolve the discrepancy with Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA). Note the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document