'Cannot Perform Insert' Error Encountered When Performing Cost Resolution Action in ReIM
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to resolve a cost discrepancy for a PO (Purchase Order) which was received in different cartons, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a PO with one (1) item.
- Ship/receive it in one shipment, but in 2 different cartons.
- Create one invoice in ReIM with cost discrepancy.
- Run automatch. Invoice status is URMTCH.
- Resolve the discrepancy with Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA). Note the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms