Upgrading from Demantra 7.3.1.x to 12.2.x? This can produce duplicate rows. There are two ways to solve. See patch 21089579 and the details in this note.
(Doc ID 2025954.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Avoiding duplicate rows after upgrading from 7.3.1.x to 12.2.x.
Customer noticed that when they load data through the standard collections, all items are duplicated.
Steps to reproduce the issue -
1. Upgrade from Demantra 7.3.1.x to 12.2.x
2. Verify t_ep_class_code_ep_id and t_ep_asset-group_ep_id in items. The value populated is 0 and the corresponding code is 'default'.
3. Run Demantra standard collections
4. Verify class code, class_code_desc, asset_group, asset_group_desc in t_src_item_tmpl. The value populated is 'N/A.
5. Verify code in ep_load_item procedure. Class code and asset group is included in the logic which determines if the item being imported is a new or existing item.
6. Load items into Demantra
7. Compare before and after count of items. All items have been duplicated
There is a patch that is required to avoid duplicate rows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document