Incorrect Update of STAKE_SKU_LOC.SNAPSHOT_IN_TRANSIT_QTY for a Late Over Receipt
(Doc ID 2026035.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During a physical inventory count in Retail Merchandising System (RMS), in the case of a late over receipt, the snapshot_in_transit_qty in the STAKE_SKU_LOC table is updated incorrectly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up a store to have a physical inventory (unit and dollar) count.
- Set up a transfer in transit for the location.
- Execute stkxpld and stkupd programs and verify snapshot values are correct in STAKE_SKU_LOC table.
- Enter an over receipt with date prior to STOCKTAKE_DATE for one item in the Item Receiving [recitem] screen.
- Notice that the snapshot in transit quantity is updated incorrectly in STAKE_SKU_LOC table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!