PromotionPriceChange.sh Batch is not Updating Status Of Promotions in SIM When the Price Change is Deleted
(Doc ID 2026065.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that when an approved price change (Regular, Promotion or Clearance) is put back into "Worksheet" status in Retail Price Management (RPM) application, the price change status does not change in SIM.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a price change (Regular/Promotion/Clearance) in RPM for an item at a store for a future date (for example: today + 10 days)
2. Approve the price change and run required RPM batches
3. RPM publishes an input file (CRE) to SIM
4. Run the PromotionPriceChange.sh/ClearancePriceChange.sh/RegularPriceChange.sh batch with the input file
5. Query SIM database table PRICE_CHANGE_WORKSHEET table and note that the price change record with "ACTION_TYPE" column '1' is created
6. Now in RPM, purge the RPM Payload tables (or run the purgePayloadsBatch.sh batch).
7. Edit the above approved price change in RPM and put it back to 'worksheet' status.
8. Note that this will populate the RPM payload tables with a delete message(Ex: MULTIBUYPROMODEL) .
9. Run required RPM batches and import interface files to SIM
10. Notice the file will have FPDEL records in file.
11. Run the PromotionPriceChange.sh/ClearancePriceChange.sh/RegularPriceChange.sh batch with the input file to import price change delete information
12. Query SIM database table PRICE_CHANGE_WORKSHEET table and note that the price change record with "ACTION_TYPE" column '1' is not updated/deleted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!