When Adding Non Conformance Code for an Item, System Generates DMS Error
(Doc ID 2026398.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add the non conformance details for an item, RWMS generates the below error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a item with description more than 90 characters.
- Create a purchase order (PO) for the item and schedule an appointment.
- In GUI screen, go to Receiving --> non conformance details.
- Select the appropriate appointment number and other mandatory fields.
- Try to save. In the item information popup screen, fill in the item information.
- Click on save. DMS Error is displayed since the description is more than 90 characters.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document