Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add the non conformance details for an item, RWMS generates the below error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a item with description more than 90 characters.
- Create a purchase order (PO) for the item and schedule an appointment.
- In GUI screen, go to Receiving --> non conformance details.
- Select the appropriate appointment number and other mandatory fields.
- Try to save. In the item information popup screen, fill in the item information.
- Click on save. DMS Error is displayed since the description is more than 90 characters.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms