Zero Quantity Item Can Be Requested if the Item Request Is Opened In Edit/Review Mode
(Doc ID 2026638.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Store Inventory Management, when user create an Item Request and '0' as the requested quantity, the 'The quantity must be a positive number' message is returned as expected.
But when the user selects 'Total' and return to the item request in Edit/Review mode, the requested quantity is incorrectly checked: only for negative quantities but 0 is accepted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. 2-INV. Management
2. 3-Item Requests
3. 1-Create Item Request
5. Enter the Item ID (Ex: 100003057)
7. Modify the Qty to be 0 and press Enter
8. Note the message 'The quantity must be a positive number.'
9. Modify the Qty to be 2 and press Enter
10. Choose Total
11. 1-Add/Edit Item
12. Enter the ITEM ID entered before : 100003057
13. Modify the Qty to be 0 and press Enter
14. Note that No message was prompted this time
15. Choose Total
16. 2-Request Now
18. Note that the Item was requested successfully
Check the RMS side in RIB. Message fails with the following error message:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document