Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Web client (PPM)
When loading the Microsoft project XML, the following error occurs while using IE 10 browser
'Filename contains invalid characters and will not be uploaded'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps
- Log into Agile web client using IE10/11
- Create a project A with Task and Gate.
- Save the Project A as "Save as xml - edit". xxxxxxx.xml
- Edit and save the xxxxxxx.xml
- Open the project A, Goto Actions -> Microsoft Project -> Load Microsoft project.xml
- Upload the xml using "Load Microsoft project.xml"
- User not able to upload the xml file, getting error message.
- Error: 'Filename contains invalid characters and will not be uploaded'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms