Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SALMTH batch is not updating the shrinkage_cost data in the MONTH_DATA table correctly for the primary currency.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Make sure system_options.bud_shrink_ind = N.
- Set up a location with non-primary currency.
- Create an Inventory Adjustment for the local currency so that stock_adj_cost != 0.
- Notice that Daily data has the correct values for stock_adj_cost for both the Local Currency and Primary Currency.
- Run Salmth Batch.
- Notice that month data has incorrect values for shrinkage_cost for the Primary Currency. Basically there is same value for both primary and local currency.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms