Agile 933 Transferred Change Could Not Filter By Pending Days In Workflow Routing Tab
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Workflow
When user A configure a transfer authority to user B. Pending days filter does not work in workflow routing tab for those transferred changes. No matter users switches pending days to 30,60, 90 days, those transferred always show up.
Change Order should not show if pending days is longer enough than its modifydate.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logon Agile 9.3.3 WebClient with administrator user
2. Create a new User, say chenjie_admin
3. Setup Transfer Authority from administrator to chenjie_admin
4. Create a new Change Order, move workflow status to Submit, add administrator as approver
5. Check Workflow Routing in home page, will see the Change Order is listed there.
6. Logon WebClient as chenjie_admin, will see the Change Order in Workflow Routing page
7. SQLPLUS to database and disable the trigger CHANGE_T
8. Issue SQL to modify the modifydate
update change set modifydate='21-OCT-13' where encode_name='C00012';
9. Logon WebClient as user administrator, will see the Change Order will not show if select the filter Pending 30/60/90 days.
10. Logon WebClient as user chenjie_admin, will see the Change Order is still shown, no matter what days filter is selected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms