Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), the user is unable to complete the process of adding non-conformance code if the item description is too long.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item with item description more than 100 characters.
- Create a purchase order (PO) and create an appointment for it.
- Receive the PO in the warehouse.
- On the handheld device, navigate to Receiving -> Vendor Non Conformance.
- Enter the appointment number and press F1.
- Select the appropriate non conformance code.
- The handheld is freezes and is unable to complete the process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms